3D printers have exploded in popularity with promises of reinventing everything from manufacturing to entrepreneurship. While 3D printing has a few detractors and people who point out that it won’t live up to the hype, I believe 3D printing will actually do more than reinvent the way we design and build things. Ultimately, I believe it will dramatically improve lives in 3rd world countries by empowering everyone to improve their own lives.
Free Digital Copy!
- Join @Club_Workshop for their potluck holiday party! bit.ly/1clG554 23 hours ago
- MAKE your own phone! bit.ly/IsGCrf 1 day ago
- Shop handMADE! http://t.co/rt5OFcvP4H 2 days ago
- RT @MakerShed: ENDS TODAY: If free U.S. shipping on #3Dprinters, #drones + #robots is your thing, today is your day. bit.ly/187TU2p… 3 days ago
- Amazing Urban Farming Unit bit.ly/1ce3buo 4 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving Makers! http://t.co/ynKCodSP7l 6 days ago
NoCo Mini Maker Instagram