What happens when you put fabric together with electronics? Artists with Scientists? Carpenters with Pyrotechnics? Answer – some really cool innovations! The spirit of the Maker Faire is in creating a catalyst for these interactions. So if you are a Maker, what’s the best way to get involved? Collaborate! Find a team and invite us in to come talk about the NoCo Mini Maker Faire (we’ll bring the pizza and beer!); get a booth together and create an engaging demonstration on what fuels your passion; contact us and ask about Maker resources throughout Colorado. Let your creative collaborations shine!
Free Digital Copy!
- RT @SherryHuss: Wonderful piece on @MakeFashion - combining #fashion, #technology and #making! Favorites of #MakerFaire (all around the wo… 1 day ago
- RT @DenMakerFaire: Inspire Wonder! Be a maker at the denver.makerfaire.com. https://t.co/54m212zhAK 1 day ago
- RT @IAmAMaker: It’s time to sign up! Makers get your spot at @DenMakerFaire - Be a Maker: denver.makerfaire.com/call-for-maker… #makerfaire #denver #boul… 1 day ago
- We have lost the “mini”! makerfairenoco.com/2017/04/06/we-… https://t.co/TFA4KolEK8 3 months ago
- Thanks to all attendees, #volunteers, and #makers for an awesome 2016! #powerdown https://t.co/3VEykqbtwl 9 months ago
- Interactive astronomy! https://t.co/nvW0zSSTyr 9 months ago