What happens when you put fabric together with electronics? Artists with Scientists? Carpenters with Pyrotechnics? Answer – some really cool innovations! The spirit of the Maker Faire is in creating a catalyst for these interactions. So if you are a Maker, what’s the best way to get involved? Collaborate! Find a team and invite us in to come talk about the NoCo Mini Maker Faire (we’ll bring the pizza and beer!); get a booth together and create an engaging demonstration on what fuels your passion; contact us and ask about Maker resources throughout Colorado. Let your creative collaborations shine!
Free Digital Copy!
- RT @FoCoMoD: Learn from the experts on how to master the Reactable today at 11 AM! #FCMoD #FoCo fcmod.org/event/retracta… 2 months ago
- What? Love seeing cool inventions? Be sure to come to the denver.makerfaire.com! twitter.com/FastCoDesign/s… 2 months ago
- RT @PlayWell_TEK: #NationalDanceDay2017 #LEGOstyle https://t.co/9577J16H5k 2 months ago
- RT @RafaelFajardo: So very disappointed to hear. Please help us recover @kstran07 's art twitter.com/kstran07/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @greeleygov: Experience the #GreeleyArtsPicnic, SAT from 9-5, and SUN from 10-4. greeleycalendar.com/event/arts-pic… https://t.co/EbuDFnwFuY 2 months ago
- RT @bizwestmedia: Longmont’s entrepreneurs think their city can be Colorado’s next tech hub. Here’s why. bizwest.com/2017/07/26/ent… 2 months ago