What happens when you put fabric together with electronics? Artists with Scientists? Carpenters with Pyrotechnics? Answer – some really cool innovations! The spirit of the Maker Faire is in creating a catalyst for these interactions. So if you are a Maker, what’s the best way to get involved? Collaborate! Find a team and invite us in to come talk about the NoCo Mini Maker Faire (we’ll bring the pizza and beer!); get a booth together and create an engaging demonstration on what fuels your passion; contact us and ask about Maker resources throughout Colorado. Let your creative collaborations shine!
Free Digital Copy!
- Thanks to all attendees, #volunteers, and #makers for an awesome 2016! #powerdown https://t.co/3VEykqbtwl 5 months ago
- Interactive astronomy! https://t.co/nvW0zSSTyr 5 months ago
- Last chance to get a photo in the @FarAwayCreation booth! #NoCoMiniMakerFaire https://t.co/cQHkAgO5Mg 5 months ago
- Build and race your own car at the @NerdyDerby https://t.co/HwhuGxjZ5W 5 months ago
- Paint with a #Sphero at #NoCoMiniMakerFaire https://t.co/zhABTenvn3 5 months ago
- Make some pottery at #NoCoMiniMakerFaire https://t.co/HPoI5FlcgU 5 months ago