The energy and participation around our Faire has been explosive. Every day we get more new and exciting makers. We’re trying to figure out where to safely put the car that shoots fire and the best spot for the make-your-own potato canons. This is why we need your Maker forms in as soon as you know what you are bringing. We need to figure out the space requirements to build the best faire! Some of the great pieces coming to our NoCo Mini Maker Faire inclue:
• A Nerdy Derby where everyone can make and race his/her own car.
• A 29 Second Film Festival
• A 3D Magic showcase that walks you through Idea to Product
• A Disruptive Technology award sponsored by our media sponsor, Company Week
• Presentations on Kickstarter campaigns, IP, How-tos on Maker skills and more!
• A community textiles project where everyone can join in
• Artists and artisans
• A statewide Robotics competition
• Handmade homemade vendors and makers
and more is developing every day. If you are a Maker, think about how you plan to participate and answer the Call for Makers. If you are excited and want to help grow the event by becoming either a volunteer or a sponsor, follow the information on the tabs above. Get Involved! This is the Greatest Show and Tell on Earth and you want to be a part of all the amazing OOOHHHH and AHA! moments that come from the event.