Bart Taylor, former Publisher of Colorado Biz, has launch CompanyWeek, focusing on Makers and Manufacturers. In a W3W3 interview, Bart explains, “When you look at manufacturing in Colorado, it’s a very diverse industry sector. It’s industrial manufacturing, it’s brewers, growers, it’s coders, it’s bike makers, satellite makers. I think when you start peeling the covers back on manufacturing, as I will do through the companies and the people that are driving this sector, one sees that it’s very different from what it’s iconic brand in the United States in the last 50 years. It’s not defined by major companies. It’s a sector defined by small, agile tech savvy companies and manufacturing operations. I’m going to help actually, redefine the brand of manufacturing in Colorado.” We are pleased to welcome CompanyWeek as a media sponsor for the NoCo Mini Maker Faire. Take a look at the inaugural edition and listen to the interview at W3W3.
Free Digital Copy!
- RT @SherryHuss: Wonderful piece on @MakeFashion - combining #fashion, #technology and #making! Favorites of #MakerFaire (all around the wo… 1 day ago
- RT @DenMakerFaire: Inspire Wonder! Be a maker at the denver.makerfaire.com. https://t.co/54m212zhAK 1 day ago
- RT @IAmAMaker: It’s time to sign up! Makers get your spot at @DenMakerFaire - Be a Maker: denver.makerfaire.com/call-for-maker… #makerfaire #denver #boul… 1 day ago
- We have lost the “mini”! makerfairenoco.com/2017/04/06/we-… https://t.co/TFA4KolEK8 3 months ago
- Thanks to all attendees, #volunteers, and #makers for an awesome 2016! #powerdown https://t.co/3VEykqbtwl 9 months ago
- Interactive astronomy! https://t.co/nvW0zSSTyr 9 months ago