Bart Taylor, former Publisher of Colorado Biz, has launch CompanyWeek, focusing on Makers and Manufacturers. In a W3W3 interview, Bart explains, “When you look at manufacturing in Colorado, it’s a very diverse industry sector. It’s industrial manufacturing, it’s brewers, growers, it’s coders, it’s bike makers, satellite makers. I think when you start peeling the covers back on manufacturing, as I will do through the companies and the people that are driving this sector, one sees that it’s very different from what it’s iconic brand in the United States in the last 50 years. It’s not defined by major companies. It’s a sector defined by small, agile tech savvy companies and manufacturing operations. I’m going to help actually, redefine the brand of manufacturing in Colorado.” We are pleased to welcome CompanyWeek as a media sponsor for the NoCo Mini Maker Faire. Take a look at the inaugural edition and listen to the interview at W3W3.
Free Digital Copy!
- RT @FoCoMoD: Learn from the experts on how to master the Reactable today at 11 AM! #FCMoD #FoCo fcmod.org/event/retracta… 2 months ago
- What? Love seeing cool inventions? Be sure to come to the denver.makerfaire.com! twitter.com/FastCoDesign/s… 2 months ago
- RT @PlayWell_TEK: #NationalDanceDay2017 #LEGOstyle https://t.co/9577J16H5k 2 months ago
- RT @RafaelFajardo: So very disappointed to hear. Please help us recover @kstran07 's art twitter.com/kstran07/statu… 2 months ago
- RT @greeleygov: Experience the #GreeleyArtsPicnic, SAT from 9-5, and SUN from 10-4. greeleycalendar.com/event/arts-pic… https://t.co/EbuDFnwFuY 2 months ago
- RT @bizwestmedia: Longmont’s entrepreneurs think their city can be Colorado’s next tech hub. Here’s why. bizwest.com/2017/07/26/ent… 2 months ago