The Call for Makers is now open for the largest maker event in Colorado and the Rocky Mountains!
We’ve added several exciting pieces for October:
- October 9th launch event Maker After Dark for 21+ only, featuring craft distillers, lasers, robots and fire. A 30 foot robot that shoots lasers and fire? Play music on a Rubens tube? Oh yes!
- A Youth Entrepreneurship pavilion sponsored by Ottercares
- The Inventor Showcase and Bootcamp – this 8th annual event will be held inside the NoCo Faire, bringing in 40-50 inventors from around the Rocky Mountain States to compete for the top prize and to learn how to take an idea through making and into the market
- How Things are Made by the NoCo Manufacturing Partnership
- The Colorado Maker Ed Initiative, bringing making into the classroom
- Renewable energy and Thrive sections presented by the Colorado Clean Energy Cluster
- Plus all the wonderful makers and creativity you’ve come to expect at our events
Altogether this comes to
- Over 120,000 square feet inside and out. We are blessed to be granted a huge space by the City of Loveland that is twice the size of any other event facility in the Boulder/Northern Colorado region and we take advantage of every inch!
- 200+ maker booths inside and out
- Our engaged and inspired community audience
- Local, national and global press that results in great exposure for our makers
- Discovery Channel Canada is filming our makers in Denver and has NoCo planned for filming this fall
- Make Magazine covers each of our events and results in our makers getting attention around the globe
- Mobile radio rigs at the Faire interviewing makers
- media relationships with Northern Colorado’s top radio and print outlets
You don’t want to miss this one! You can sign up now by hitting the MAKE button on this page and telling us what you are thinking.
The Denver and NoCo Mini Maker Faires are produced by the Colorado Maker Hub, an educational nonprofit organization built by and in support of the Colorado maker community.