The NoCo 2014 Call for Makers is CLOSED! If you want to be put on our waiting list for this faire, or to be first in line for the next one, please click on the Make button below and give us your information. Most importantly – click on Meet the Makers and see what cool people and projects we have coming to the NoCo Mini Maker Faire this October 4th and 5th!
Free Digital Copy!
- RT @MakerShed: Which #3Dprinter is best for you? bit.ly/1y9o5oC @Make editors tested 26 models in new 'Ultimate Guide.' Find yours! 1 day ago
- RT @Atmel: Maker creates a 3D-printed bionic hand that you can update like a smartphone: bit.ly/1An3wZ9 #MakerMonday http://t.co/mG… 2 days ago
- RT @makerspacelab: Tell your kids these are toys. They don't need to know they are learning the building blocks for coding. http://t.co/3X2… 5 days ago
- RT @scottpantall: "Aleph Objects’ LulzBot TAZ 4 3D printer named Most Maker Machine by Make: magazine" innovationews.com/innovation-new… 6 days ago
- Colorado WaterJet Company is Taking the Stage! makerfairenoco.com/2014/11/19/col… http://t.co/vezf9DtMvi 1 week ago
- Colorado WaterJet Company Takes the Stage! wp.me/p3uizi-Lt 1 week ago
NoCo Mini Maker Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.